To see your K Electric bill online, all you need is your 13-digit consumer number. If you're unsure where to locate it, take a look at the picture below with the red highlighted section:
KE Duplicate Bill
KE Duplicate Bill is a free website that allows you to view your KE bill online history, even if you have lost your physical bill. You can access your bill from anywhere, anytime, and you can also download or print it directly from the website.
Steps to view your KE bill on keduplicatebill.com.pk:
- Visit keduplicatebill.com.pk
- Enter your 13-digit account number in the box provided
- Click "View Bill"
- Your bill will be displayed on the screen
- You can download or print your bill by clicking the corresponding buttons at the top of the page
Tips to Know your Account Number(id):
- If you don't know your KE account number, you can find it on your previous KE bill or by contacting KE customer service.
- You can also view your KE bill history on keduplicatebill.com.pk. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Bill History'' tab.
Benefits of using keduplicatebill.com.pk:
- Free to use
- Easy to use
- Access your bill from anywhere, anytime
- Download or print your bill directly from the website
Next time you lose your KE bill, don't panic! Just visit keduplicatebill.com.pk to get your bill back in no time.
About K Electric:
K-Electric is the main electricity provider in Karachi, Pakistan, owned by the Infrastructure and Growth Capital Fund (IGCF), a consortium of investors including Aljomaih Power Limited of Saudi Arabia, National Industries Group (Holding) of Kuwait, and Shaheryar Arshad Chishty, a Pakistani national.
K-Electric is not under WAPDA (Water and Power Development Authority), which is a government-owned organization that oversees the power sector in Pakistan.
The acronym "KE" stands for "Karachi Electric" in Pakistan.
K-Electric brings electricity to homes, businesses, and industries across the city. Their goal is to keep the lights on, ensuring people have the power they need for daily life. They manage the generation, distribution, and supply of electricity, working to make sure everyone has reliable access to energy in Karachi.
K-Electric Vision and Mission
K-Electric's vision is to be "the leading energy company in Pakistan, providing reliable, affordable, and sustainable energy solutions to our customers."
The company's mission is to "power Pakistan's economic growth and development by providing reliable, affordable, and sustainable energy solutions to our customers."
K-Electric is committed to providing its customers with reliable and affordable electricity. The company is also investing in renewable energy and other sustainable energy solutions.
K-Electric's valuation has been steadily increasing in recent years, driven by a number of factors, including:
- Strong growth in electricity demand in Karachi
- The company's monopoly position in the Karachi market
- K-Electric's focus on improving its operational efficiency and reducing costs
- As of November 7, 2023, K-Electric's market capitalization is approximately PKR 250 billion, making it one of the most valuable companies in Pakistan.
K-Electric Power Plants
K-Electric is the largest vertically integrated power utility in Pakistan, serving over 25 million people in Karachi and its adjoining areas. The company has a total installed capacity of over 5,000 MW, and it generates electricity from a variety of sources, including natural gas, coal, and renewable energy.
K-Electric's power plants are located throughout Karachi and its adjoining areas. Some of the company's major power plants include:
- Bin Qasim Power Plant: This is K-Electric's largest power plant, with a capacity of over 2,000 MW. It is located in Port Bin Qasim, about 30 kilometers east of Karachi.
- South Power Plant: This power plant has a capacity of over 1,000 MW and is located in the Korangi Industrial Area.
- SITE Power Plant: This power plant has a capacity of over 500 MW and is located in the SITE Industrial Area.
- KT-III Power Plant: This power plant has a capacity of over 200 MW and is located in the Korangi Industrial Area.
Major Shareholders of K Electric
The majority shareholders of K-Electric are:
- KES Power Limited (66.4%)
- Government of Pakistan (24.36%)
KES Power Limited is a consortium of investors that includes:
- Aljomaih Power Limited of Saudi Arabia
- National Industries Group of Kuwait
- Infrastructure and Growth Capital Fund (IGCF)
The Government of Pakistan holds a minority stake in K-Electric through the Ministry of Water and Power.
IGCF is a private equity fund that invests in infrastructure and energy projects in emerging markets. The fund is managed by InfraCap Management, a leading infrastructure investment firm.
K-Electric Meter Reading
K-Electric meter readers read meters once a month. You can check your meter reading on the meter itself, your K-Electric bill, or your K-Electric online account. If you have a complaint about your meter, call 118 or use the K-Electric app.
K Electric Bill Summary
A K-Electric bill summary is a condensed version of your K-Electric bill that shows you the most important information, such as the amount due, the due date, and a breakdown of your charges. You can view your bill summary on the K-Electric website or mobile app, or you can receive it by email or SMS.
Here is a breakdown of the different sections of a K-Electric bill summary:
- Account number: Your 13-digit K-Electric account number.
- Customer name: Your name as it is registered with K-Electric.
- Billing period: The date range that your bill covers.
- Amount due: The total amount that you owe K-Electric for your electricity consumption.
- Due date: The date by which you must pay your bill to avoid late payment charges.
- Breakdown of charges: A breakdown of the different charges that make up your bill, such as energy charges, fuel charges, and taxes.
Getting Started with KE’s WhatsApp Service
Scan QR Code: Open your WhatsApp and scan the provided QR code.
Save Number: Save the number 0348-0000118 to your contacts and send a quick “Hi” message.
KE provides this service at no cost to you. However, standard internet charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
Convenient Services at Your Fingertips
Once connected, you unlock a range of services designed to enhance your interaction with KE:
- Duplicate Bill:Easily obtain a copy of your electricity bill and explore bill payment options.
- Power Status: Check your current power status and report any outages or issues.
- Billing Complaints: Lodge billing complaints without the need to visit a Customer Care Centre.
- Load-Shed Schedule: Access your load-shedding schedule for better planning.
- Income Tax Certificate: Obtain your income tax certificate hassle-free.
- New Connection Guidance: Get guided through the process of applying for a new connection.
- Download Bills: Retrieve your last six months’ electricity bills directly through WhatsApp.
KE’s WhatsApp Customer Care Services are automated and intuitive. They’re designed to provide quick and easy access to the information you need without agent interaction. However, if you ever require human assistance, connecting with KE’s helpline at 118 is equally simple.
Stay Connected 24/7
The beauty of KE’s WhatsApp service is its availability round the clock. Alongside this platform, KE extends its digital touchpoints through the KE Live App, Facebook, Twitter, and 8119 SMS
The convenience doesn’t stop there. You can download electricity bills and avail services for an unlimited number of KE accounts through this platform.
For any queries or assistance, feel free to reach out to KE at email@example.com.
K Electric Bill SMS Service
- To register for the K-Electric SMS service, type REG(space)[your 13 digit A/C #(e.g. REG 0400012345678)] and send a message to 8119.
- You will receive a welcome note that confirms your registration.
To check your load shedding schedule, type LS and send a message to 8119.
- To check your bill, type BILL and send a message to 8119.
- To report a technical complaint, type COMP and send a message to 8119.
- To de-register from the K-Electric SMS service, type UNREG(space)[your 13 digit A/C #(e.g. UNREG 0400012345678)] and send a message to 8119.
Convenience at Your Fingertips
Registered users have a range of options to engage with K-Electric’s mobile service:
- To register a technical complaint, type COMP and send.
- For account registration details, type ACCT and send.
- To access the load shedding schedule, type LS and send.
- For the latest bill inquiry, type BILL and send.
Even if you’re not registered, you can still benefit from this service by including your 13-digit account number along with the keyword. For example:
- For technical complaints, type COMP (space) followed by your 13-digit A/C#.
- To check the load shedding schedule, type LS (space) followed by your 13-digit A/C#.
- To inquire about the latest bill, type BILL (space) followed by your 13-digit A/C#.
K-Electric’s mobile service empowers you with a direct line to stay informed, address concerns, and manage your electricity matters efficiently. Experience the convenience of instant connectivity and explore the future of customer service at your fingertips.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find information about my Tariff on my K Electric bill?
You can easily locate details about your Tariff on your K Electric bill. Look under the Consumer Details section to find this information. For a deeper understanding, you can refer to the most recent applicable Tariff, which is officially declared by the Government of Pakistan. To access the latest Tariff structure, visit ke.com.pk/tariff-structure.
How to check K Electric Bill is Paid or Not ?
- Visit keduplicatebill.com.pk and enter your 13-digit K-Electric account number in the field provided.
- Click on the "View Bill" button.
- Your K-Electric bill will be displayed on the screen.
- Review your bill and check the status of your payment. The status will be displayed under the "Payment Status" section.
If the status of your payment is "Paid", then your bill has been paid. If the status of your payment is "Pending", then your bill has not yet been paid.
Note: It may take a few days for the payment status to be updated on the website. If you have paid your bill recently, please allow a few days for the payment to be processed and the status to be updated.